Friday, February 16, 2024

Birthday Flowers

 Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog. Today I have a floral birthday card to share with you. 

I die cut the flowers and bees using Hero Arts - Bees and Flowers die set. I colored them with copic markers. I ink blended a card base with Hero Arts - Tide Pool ink ariund the center and adhered the flowers on it. I die cut the thread knot die from The Greetery - Fit to be tied die set. I die cut the arch frame using dies from Scrapbook.com and adhered it with foam tape. The sentiment is from Hero Arts - Tulips. 

I love how this card turned out. What do you think? Please do let me know. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day. 

Submitting this to:

4 comments:

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Absolutely stunning!

Nonni said...

This is wonderful! I love your Copic coloring and the arch window is beautiful. Thank you for joining our 10th birthday challenge at Time Out!

Bobby said...

I think that bee loves your bouquet as much as I do, Berina. You colored it beautifully. Thanks for celebrating our birthday with us at Time Out.

Greta said...

Beautiful coloring and design! Thank you for joining us at Time Out Challenges.