Saturday, February 17, 2024

Birthday Tulips

 Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog. Today I have another floral birthday card. 

I used the Hero arts - Tulips stamp and stamped a bunch of flowers and leaves and colored them with copics. I fussy cut them and colored the edges black. I took a card base and used the Hero Arts - Art Deco stencil and Hero Arts - tide pool ink to do the background. I arranged the flowers and leaves in a bouquet and added the bow die cut from The Greetery - Fit to be a tied die set. For the sentiment, I stamped the happy birthday from the same stamp set and fussy cut it. 

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great day!

Submitting this to:

2 comments:

Nonni said...

Your tulips are stunning! Love the coloring and the background is so pretty too -the flowers really pop. Thank you for joining our 10th birthday challenge at Time Out!

Bobby said...

Your coloring is exceptional, Berina. Thanks for entering a second card into the birthday celebration at Time Out.