I die cut the Altenew - Delicate Magnolias and colored it with copics and assembled the layers. I die cut the Altenew - Timeless Sands die set with gold, vellum and light pink card stock for the layers and assembled them. I die cut Simon Says Stamp - Dragonfly die and assembled them. Love how delicate it is. I embossed the background with Altenew - Elegant Flourish 3D Embossing Folder. The colors are inspired by the beautiful inspiration pic from the current Altenew Inspiration Challenge. Here’s the pic:
What do you think? Please do let me know. Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day.
Submitting this to:

4 comments:
Berina, this is a stunning card! Your flowers are beautiful, and I love that hourglass too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!
Beautiful arrangement and I'm envious of your coloring skills on those die cuts. Thanks for sharing your pretty card with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, hope to see you again soon.
Donna xx
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge
Thank you Barb!
Thank you Donna!
Post a Comment