Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Pink Snowflake

Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog! Today I have another Christmas card with the Altenew Inspiration Challenge colors - I love these colors so much!


I used the Altenew - Cozy Sweater 3D Embossing Folder for the pink background. I die cut a few snowflakes from the Altenew - Layered Snowflakes 2 with pink and gold glitter card stock and layered them. I’ve been seeing all these videos of the spinner l and I wanted to try it. So I got some from Amazon and used 1 for the snowflake. For the sentiment, I die cut the Altenew - Fancy Enjoy die and cut out the ‘en’ to create the joy. I love it when I am able to make some thing different than the supply was intended for. Here’s a video of the spinner. 


Here’s the pic of the Altenew Inspiration Challenge colors- I just love these colors and I think it works so well for Christmas. I know it’s not the traditional colors, but looks so elegant, especially with a touch of gold. 


What do you think? Please do let me know. Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day. 

Submitting this to:

6 comments:

Barb Finnical said...

Berina, this is such a lovely and elegant card! I really love the colors that you’ve chosen for this. That sweater background with a snowflake on top is such a perfect winter feel. I also love the gold sentiment. It’s all very gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Ohhhh... that snowflake is fabulous and I love the texture in the background! Thanks for sharing with the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is gorgeous, Berina. Fabulous colors.

Berina RGA said...

Thank you Barb!

Berina RGA said...

Thank you!

Berina RGA said...

Thank you Karen!