Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog. Today I’m sharing the birthday card I made for my daughter’s last birthday.
She wanted a tropical cake, in the shape of a coconut, with tropical flowers, leaves and birds around it. I tried to capture the essence of the cake I had made for her birthday in this card. Well, except for the flamingo. I used the Altenew - Deck Planks (brown arch) and Ribbon Waves(blue) 3D embossing folders for the background. The dies are from Momenta and Gina Marie designs. I added a little shading to the flamingo. This was a quick card to make. Here’s the picture of the cake with all the fondant elements.
What do you think? Please do let me know. Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day.
Submitting this to:


2 comments:
Berina, I love both your cake and your card! When you mentioned a coconut cake, I pictured it to be flat like the picture of a coconut, but you really outdid yourself with this one! I’m sure your daughter loves both of them. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!
Thank you Barb! Yes, she did.
Post a Comment