Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog. I was able to squeeze in atleast 1 Christmas card this weekend! I take that as a big win 😊
I used the Altenew - Poinsettia die to die cut the large poinsettia in red. I used the branches from Altenew - Berries and Branches in brown and few different shades of green. For the frame, I embossed a brown card stock with Altenew - Deck Planks 3D embossing folder and die cut an arch out. I used the negative cut out as the frame. The sentiment is from the Altenew - warm Blessings stamp set. I arranged all the elements and adhered them once I was happy and trimmed out the excess that was out of the card. I used the colors from the current Altenew Inspiration Challenge - can’t let that go without making a few Christmas cards now, can I?
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!
Submitting this to:

3 comments:
Berina, this is such a pretty card! I love how rustic it looks. The flower and berries against the darker background is so striking. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!
Thank you so much, Barb!
Post a Comment