Thursday, September 25, 2014

GIU - Day 5: Miss You

Hello everyone!! This week flew by so fast. It's Friday already and my last day of Growing in Unity. I was so lucky to get this spot and I really enjoyed it! Hope you guys liked my creations too!!

Onto today's card. It is another CAS card.


Yes!! I have started watercoloring!! It's so addictive now :) This is a glitter watercolor. I guess the glitter is not visible in the photo.


The flower is a stamp from the Unity Stamps' Best Things Just Happen set. Colored it with orange glitter watercolor and the center with golden glitter watercolor.


I used a few homemade enamel dots. The sentiment is from Unity Stamps' Sunflower-Miss you, Friend set.


Hope you liked it!!

Please leave your thoughts and comments! I will pick 1 random winner from all the comments left on the 5 days, to receive 2 itty bitty's of their choice. How awesome is that! You have until Sep 28 midnight EST to comment and I will announce the winner on Monday, Sep 29. Thanks for stopping by.


30 comments:

ionabunny said...

Hi Berina, it's been fun seeing your lovely creations this week. Love the CAS with the green/orange. Beautiful card Hugz

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card, I love the flowers so gorgeous
Kevin xx

aussie aNNie said...

This is awesome, perfect image and love the added goodies. Certainly one fab card.xx
aNNie
The Journey is the Start

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty card! The flowers are beautiful! I have been wanting to do some watercoloring too! Lovely effect!

Unknown said...

Love the watercoloring! Also, I have a little ongoing love affair with orange.

Berina RGA said...

thank you so much :)

Ruby said...

Great CAS card. I also like to use water colouring Thanks for inspiring us this week.

Cynthia said...

Lovely water color, Berina. Thanks for your inspiration this week!

Unknown said...

How pretty, I must try watercoloring

Kris B said...

Beautiful card! Lovely flower image, wonderful water coloring! I am getting addicted to water colors too! Thanks for a great GUI week!

KC said...

this is so great! I love the colors...its be so fun following you this week, thanks for all the inspiration!

Berina RGA said...

thank you Kevin :)

Berina RGA said...

thank you Annie :)

Berina RGA said...

Thank you so much Denise :) you should try it!! it is really nice..

Berina RGA said...

thank you Kim.. Orange is one of my favorites too :)

Berina RGA said...

thank you so much :)

Berina RGA said...

thank you so much :)

Berina RGA said...

thank you Glenda! yes you must!! :)

Berina RGA said...

thank you Kris :) It is very addictive right!

Berina RGA said...

thank you so much :)

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love the colors of the flowers. Beautiful card.

UTs Hobby Time said...

Flowers are wonerful Berina. Love the coloring.

sharon g said...

The watercolor look is gorgeous. Thanks for showing us your talent all week!!

Berina RGA said...

thank you :)

Berina RGA said...

thank you Sara :)

Berina RGA said...

thank you :)

SarahGeorge said...

Wonderful card Berina! Lovely color you've chosen :)

Berina RGA said...

thank you Sarah :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

Your enamel dots look awesome-- how did you make them?

Berina RGA said...

thank you Dr Sonia... I baked some perle beads. They are supposed to come in round shape. I saw quite a few posts with the how-to. I'll search and let you know...