Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Happy Birthday

Hello everyone!! As you might know already, I'm guest designing for Doodled Paper Playground and today I'm using one of the lovely sparkle blends from them.


I stamped the Stargazer lily from Divinity Stamps and colored with Copics. I fussy cut the image and colored the edges with a black marker. I took a piece of Raven card stock and die cut the oval window on it. I also heat embossed the sentiment from Brutus Monroe stamp set with Sterling embossing powder. I traced the oval window with a pencil on to an A2 card base and adhered foam tape around it. I added some of the Penguin Party sparkle mix in to in and closed it with acetate. I then adhered the black card stock with the oval window on top of it and adhered the lily image towards the left side of the window. I adhered a few pink sequins on the card for some finishing touch.

How do you like this card today? Please do let me know in the comments below. Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day!!

No comments: