Friday, October 25, 2019

Shaker Bookmark for Teacher

Hello everyone!! As you might already know, I'm guest designing for Doodles Paper Playground this month. Here's another post using one of the sparkle blends from this month:


A shaker bookmark for a teacher!! I cut plastic sleeves in to the size I wanted (roughly 1.4" x 6"). I laminated these pieces in the laminating pouch. I used 5" x 7" laminating pouches and it fit 3 bookmarks. Make sure to leave enough space between the plastic sleeve pieces so that when we cut them apart, the lamination still stays strong. After laminating, cut the individual pieces apart. Now you have a clear pouch that is closed on 3 sides. You can fill whatever you want, in it. I cut a piece of the Jeepers Creepers toner sheet from Brutus Monroe and foiled it with Red Static foil. I inserted the foiled transparent sheet in to the laminated pouch and added some of the Apple For Teacher sparkle blend. Then I sealed the 4th side with double sided adhesive tape. I trimmed the excess clear plastic. I used a double sided scotch tape to cover the 4th side and folded the scotch tape on to itself. Then I adhered Red Static foil on to it. Then I poked a hole and added a red and white baker's twine.

How do you like this shaker bookmark? Please do let me know in the comments below. Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day!!

No comments: