Thursday, November 19, 2020

Handmade Holiday PaperCrafting Parade

Hello everyone!! Welcome to the Scrapbook.com Handmade Holiday Papercrafting Parade! Christmas is my favorite time of the year and I love making Christmas cards! So I had to jump in when I saw this hop :)


I have 3 projects for you today - let's take a look at them one by one.



My first card uses the Confetti stencil from Scrapbook.com and their Alphabet dies. I die cut circles using the WRMK Circle dies, from a red card stock and inked the edges with Hero Arts - Red Royal ink. This just adds a little dimension. Then I used the Confetti stencil to add some embossing ink to one part of the circle and embossed it with Hero Arts - Gold embossing powder. Now I foiled a piece of Adhesive Toner Sheet with Gold foil and die cut the letters NOEL on it. I adhered the letter on the circle. I took a card base and stamped the pine leaves from the Sunny Studio - Christmas Trimmings using Hero Arts Forever Green ink on the top. Then I arranged these ornaments and adhered them down. Then I adhered a bit of double sided tape on top of the ornaments and added gold foil on top. For the string , I used left overs of foiled toner sheet from cutting the letters, and cut it in to thin strips using my paper trimmer.


The second one is another Christmas card, for which I used a non-Christmas flower stamp. This layered Blossoms stamp set is a beautiful set which creates lovely layered flowers. I used Hero Arts inks to stamp the layers of the flowers on this cardstock panel. I used the Alphabet dies to die cut the letters JOY from Adhesive Toner Sheet and foiled it with Red foil. I added foil around the edge of the card base and adhered the panel with the tape runner. I adhered the foiled letters on it and added this sticker that said "Tidings of Comfort and Joy" from this Sticker book, after cutting off the 'Joy' from it.


The last one for today is a gift card holder. I had posted pics of this die on my Instagram stories and asked what I should be making with this snowflake die. One of the responses was to make a gift card holder, so here it is :) I die cut the snowflake on Adhesive Toner Sheet and foiled it with silver sketch foil. I made a gift card holder using Neenah cardstock panel. Using a double sided adhesive sheet, I foiled the entire front of the card with aqua foil and adhered the snowflake on top. I like how the snowflake extends beyond the front of the gift card holder.

How do you like my creations today? If you like them, please do check out the Handmade Holiday Papercrafting Parade on Instagram. You can go to my Instagram here. Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day and stay safe!!










No comments: