Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Little Holiday House Hop

 Hello everyone!! Welcome back to my blog!! Today, I'm participating in the Scrapbook.com's Handmade Little Holiday House Hop. 


Scrapbook.com has the cut files for these beautiful houses, which you can decorate any way you want!!  I cut them using my Cricut Explore and assembled the pieces. I colored the door red with my copic marker. I used die cuts using Sizzix Mini Holiday Greens die set to create that garland and wreath. I added stickles in cranberry and golden rod to the wreath, garland and as lights on top of the roof.


I decided to add a twist and show you that you can use this to store treats :) I made a base for this using white 110 lb card stock. I measured the size of the house and added 2" to the length and width. Then I scored at 1" from the 4 edges and slit the corner and adhered them to create the base.


Here's a pic with it closed:


Now, I added some lights to the house:


This is perfect for a Christmas display on the mantle, with some pine trees!


How do you like my house today? Please do let me know in the comments!! This is part of the Little Holiday Houses Hop. Please visit my Instagram post here for the details.

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day.


No comments: