Monday, March 27, 2023

GIU Day 1 - Hello Sunflowers

 Hello everyone! Welcome to my blog. Hope you all had a great weekend. This week, I am so excited to take part in Growing In Unity. I've done this a few times, few years back, so you might have seen this already. This week, I will be showcasing different Unity stamps in my cards.

Here's y Day 1 card using Hello Gorgeous stamp set.


I started by stamping the image with Ink on 3 Fadeout ink for no-line coloring and colored it with Copics. I took a piece of brown card stock and embossed it with Craftwell - Woodgrain Cottage embossing folder and smooshed some dark brown ink on it. I stamped the sentiment on a piece of white card stock, cut it out and mated with brown card stock. I adhered all the layers to a top folding A2 card base and added some enamel dots from Altenew. 

How do you like this card? Let me know in the comments. Unity Stamps has generously offered $20 gift credit to 2 people who comment on my GIU posts. You have until Sunday night to comment on all my GIU posts. I will pick 2 random winners on Monday.

Thank you for stopping by today. Please do visit me tomorrow to see a new project with Unity Stamps. Hope you have a great day.

23 comments:

ionabunny said...

Very pretty. Hugz

stamping sue said...

Lovely card. You have mastered the no line coloring.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Maia Ink by Anya Lynet said...

Your coloring is stunning!

Wilma DeG said...

Wow! Such a great card, and your coloring is fantastic! I'm looking forward to your GIU week.

Debbie Farrell said...

So pretty! Looking forward to spending the week with you.

Cat Valdez said...

You can't go wrong with Sunflowers. Very pretty!

Linda said...

Wow!! Great coloring! I have not tried no line coloring yet!!

ThereseAhern said...

I love your card, your coloring is beautiful. Looking forward to the rest of the week!

ThereseAhern said...

I love your card, your coloring is beautiful. Looking forward to the rest of the week!

Marla Gygax said...

Love this, the wood texture background adds so much

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful card! Pretty sunflowers.
--Chris Shuman

JaMac said...

Love the card colors and textures. Sunflowers are such a happy flower. 😊

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

Lovely! the no line coloring is amazing!!

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful card! I love the way you colored this pretty image!

karen adams said...

Beautiful!❤️

Kathy Dippner said...

Beautiful card! I'm looking forward to seeing your cards this week.

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Your no line coloring is just beautiful! Have a fabulous GIU week!

Glennis F said...

Fabulous colouring

Stephanie said...

Beautiful!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Hello gorgeous is right! This is gorgeous! I love the no-coloring concept, but haven't tried it. I've seen it with other mediums, but not with copics. I must give it a try. Thanks for the inspiration. This is fabulous!

alo said...

Beautiful card! Love the no line coloring!

Amy Williams said...

I love this! Fabulous no-line coloring! I'm looking forward to seeing your projects this week.

Becca Yahrling said...

What a wonderful card! Can't ever go wrong with sunflowers.