Friday, March 31, 2023

GIU Day 5 - Refuge

Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog. Today is Day 4 of my Growing in Unity Week. Today I have a floral card for you using Refuge stamp set.

 

I stamped the sentiment on a tag. I embossed a piece of white card stock for the background. I added some handmade flowers made with Susan's Garden - Bee Blossom dies and ivy leaves from Ferns and Ivy die set. 

How do you like this card? Let me know in the comments. This is my last post as GIU for this year. Unity Stamps has generously offered $20 gift credit to 2 people who comment on my GIU posts. You have until Sunday night to comment on all my GIU posts. I will pick 2 random winners on Monday.

Thank you for stopping by today.  Hope you have a great day.

13 comments:

Glennis F said...

Simply stunning!

stamping sue said...

So lovely!
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Wilma DeG said...

You card is absolutely gorgeous! ❤️

Amy Williams said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing your projects with us this week!

Linda said...

I love your card!! Great week!

Cat Valdez said...

Beautiful. Makes for a nice Easter card!

Unknown said...

Oh wow! Your card has dimension and beauty all rolled into one! Also, this is one of my favorite scripture verses. --Chris Shuman

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Just gorgeous! Thank you for an inspirational week! Great job! Loved it!

Becca Yahrling said...

Oh my, this is just gorgeous!! I think it is my favorite of the week. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talents this week. :-)

Kathy Dippner said...

Lovely card!

Denise Bryant said...

So pretty! I love the use of the tag and the dimension with the flowers and greenery!

julia Bergstrasser said...

Do you want to own a business of your own? Or own a house of your choice?
Pedro Jerome loan offer 2% rate with a flexible loan repayment to suit individual and entitle loans internationally, My loan was granted with a click of an eye when I applied for $800,000.00 for expanding my clothing business, so I will advise anyone here looking for a financial help to contact pedroloanss@gmail.com.

ROMY said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful floral card using the Refuge stamp set. I love the combination of the embossed white card stock background with the handmade flowers made with Susan's Garden - Bee Blossom dies and ivy leaves from Ferns and Ivy die set. It creates a lovely and elegant design.
leather bags