Thursday, March 30, 2023

GIU Day 4 - Birthday Flowers

  Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog. Today is Day 4 of my Growing in Unity Week. Today I have a mini slim line floral card for you using Single Flower Miracle stamp set.


Today I decided to do some watercoloring. I stamped the floral image a few times around the edge of a watercolor panel and colored them with watercolor pens. I did a mini slimline style again. 

How do you like this card? Let me know in the comments. Unity Stamps has generously offered $20 gift credit to 2 people who comment on my GIU posts. You have until Sunday night to comment on all my GIU posts. I will pick 2 random winners on Monday.

Thank you for stopping by today. Please do visit me tomorrow to see a new project with Unity Stamps. Hope you have a great day.

17 comments:

stamping sue said...

Very pretty card. I would never have given this stamp a second look if not for your card.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Amy Williams said...

Pretty card. I love the soft watercoloring.

JaMac said...

Very pretty-The colors are fantastic. Now I want to try the watercolor technique. :)

Wilma DeG said...

Wow! Your card is so beautiful! 🩷

Vannessa Osbourn said...

This is beautiful Berina. You are a floral master!!

Unknown said...

I like this card! Beautiful flow of flowers. --Chris Shuman

Jean said...

So very pretty!

Glennis F said...

A lovely card, I like the way you have stamped around the edges

Linda said...

Love this so much! Your watercoloring is wonderful!!

ionabunny said...

Very pretty. Love the pink flowers. Hugz

Kathy Dippner said...

Beautiful card!

Becca Yahrling said...

This is so pretty! Love these flowers.

alo said...

Beautiful! I love it on a mini slimline size!

Denise Bryant said...

Love these pretty flowers! Beautiful card!

Cat Valdez said...

Great card. Love the simpleness.

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Just beautiful! Great colors and design.

julia Bergstrasser said...

Do you want to own a business of your own? Or own a house of your choice?
Pedro Jerome loan offer 2% rate with a flexible loan repayment to suit individual and entitle loans internationally, My loan was granted with a click of an eye when I applied for $800,000.00 for expanding my clothing business, so I will advise anyone here looking for a financial help to contact pedroloanss@gmail.com.