Wednesday, March 29, 2023

GID Day 3 - Having Fun

 Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog. Today is Day 3 of y Growing in Unity week. Today's card is not my usual style. I have used the Having Fun stamp set.

I stamped the image with Brutus Monroe - Maple ink and die cut it with Hexagon die. I dry embossed a piece of kraft card stock with Altenew - Geo Triangles embossing folder. I did not spritz the paper with water so I got a lighter embossing on the card stock. I added a few brown sequins to the piece. This card is completely out of my comfort zone :D.

How do you like this card? Let me know in the comments. Unity Stamps has generously offered $20 gift credit to 2 people who comment on my GIU posts. You have until Sunday night to comment on all my GIU posts. I will pick 2 random winners on Monday.

Thank you for stopping by today. Please do visit me tomorrow to see a new project with Unity Stamps. Hope you have a great day.

16 comments:

Wilma DeG said...

A great masculine card!

JaMac said...

Love the simplicity of the card. A very nice and simple card! 😊

Unknown said...

Great CAS card and perfect for a guy! --Chris Shuman

Kathy Dippner said...

Great masculine card!

Amy Williams said...

Great card. I like the use of the hexagon die cut for a little added interest.

Linda said...

Great masculine card! I am so bad at finding good masculine cards and hope you don't mind if I use your idea!!

stamping sue said...

I like monochromatic cards.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Glennis F said...

I like it a lot, great card for boys

Marla Gygax said...

good masculine card, they are always hard to do

Denise Bryant said...

Great guy card! I love the subtle background design!

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Perfect guy card! It's good to get out of our comfort zone now and then!!

ionabunny said...

Fabulous stamp and card. Hugz

Becca Yahrling said...

How cute - and such a perfect masculine card.

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

I'm always looking for masculine card ideas, as I've got 3 sons. And this design is great! Thanks for the inspiration!

alo said...

Great masculine card!! I always struggle with these!

Cat Valdez said...

Perfect for all the boys in our lives! Nice card.