Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Golden Ornament

 Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog. Today, I'm sharing another Christmas card with you.


I had this Hero Arts - Merry & Bright tag stamp and die set for a while now and I didn't know where to use it. I had even moved it to my destash pile. But recently, I thought of trying a few different ideas with it and this card is one of them. I die cut the round tag die in gold glitter card stock. The sentiment comes with it, I stamped it on white card stock and cut it out. I die cut The Greetery - Fit To Be Tied die on red glitter card stock. For the background, I used the Altenew - Deck Planks 3D embossing folder. The gems are from Hero Arts as well.

How do you like my card today? Please do let me know. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.

1 comment: