Monday, October 23, 2023

Tis The Season Holly

 Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog. Today I have another Christmas card to share with you.


I used the Hero Arts - Holly stamp set to stamp with Fadeout ink and colored with Copics, for a no-line effect. For the background, I stamped the same image with Hero Arts Red ink on red card stock. The sentiment is from Stampendous, which is gold embossed. I used the arch die from Scrapbook.com to die cut the frame.

How do you like this card? Please do let me know in the comments. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

Adding this to Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party



3 comments:

Von Marie said...

Beautiful card!!!!! I love it!! Thank you for joining us for the BYSHC Falling For The Holidays Linky Party!!!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Beautiful card, Berina! Loving your coloring! Thanks for playing along with our Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party! {Please remember to add the linky party graphic and a link to the party if you enter another card. Thanks!}

Vannessa Osbourn said...

This is so lovely! Your coloring is amazing! So glad you've joined us for the BYSHCardmakers Linky Party!!