Friday, October 27, 2023

Holly Joy

 Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog! Today I have a simple and quick Christmas card to share with you.


Last year, I saw a lot of Christmas cards with this color combo and wanted to try it - I have not used this green for Christmas cards before. I must say this is a new favorite for Christmas cards now. I used the Hero Arts - Holly stamp and stamped it with Embossing ink on the green cardstock. I used the Brutus Monroe - Grass Stain ink to ink the edges of the panel. For the sentiment, I die cut The Greetery - Abundant Joy die on the same color card stock and gold card stock. I added a few gems and that's it!

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!

Submitting this to Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party







2 comments:

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Gorgeous card, Berina! I love the background and the gorgeous die cut sentiment! Thanks for playing along with our Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

Von Marie said...

Your card is stunning!!! I think I own that stamp. Love your card!!! Thank you for joining us for the BYSHC Falling For The Holidays Linky Party!!!