Friday, October 27, 2023

Holiday Greetings

 Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog! I'm in the spirit of making Christmas cards, so you will be seeing a lot of them in the next 1 - 2 months :)


This is a very somber version of the glittery card that I shared last week here. I used the same Hero Arts - Merry and Bright tag stamp and die set, except this time, I die cut the tag in white and green cardstock. I cut out only the leafy parts of the tag from the green card stock and adhered it on to the white tag and added some pearls for the berries. Again, a bow cut with The Greetery - Fit to be Tied dies, in regular red card stock. Background is the Altenew - Deck Planks 3D Embossing Folder.

How do you like this card? Do let me know in the comments. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

Submitting this to - Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party



2 comments:

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Beautiful card, Berina! Loving the texture on the background and the pretty berries you added! Thanks for playing along with our Falling for the Holidays 2023 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

Von Marie said...

So beautiful!!!! Thank you for joining us for the BYSHC Falling For The Holidays Linky Party!!!